I got the privilege of turning 32 this month!
I kept trying to tell people that I was 21
and my kids wouldn't let me get away with it.
I think I need to start bribing them!
I had a great time and I guess it
doesn't matter if I am 32 as long as I look 21 right!!!! Ha! :o)

Josh & Aiden made my birthday cake.
Aiden needed to have a little "Taste Test"




5 comments:
Happy Birthday Traci!! I can't believe you are 32 because you are still such a smokin hottie!
You so freaking cute! I love your hair!!! And there is know way you are 32 i don't belive a word you say!!!! Happy Birthday!! I love ya trace! hope you had a great day!!
You could pass for 21 any day! You look great! Happy Birthday!
You are gorgeous and you are blessed! I love you!
You ain't got nothin on me darlin', I turned 50 in February! Love you! Auntie D.
Post a Comment