Saturday, January 24, 2009

I Miss Summer!!!!

While I was looking at these pictures
I realized how much I miss summer!
I am sick of the snow!
I thought I would share a couple of the fun
things that we did while it was warm.

Fishing at Scofield Reservoir
with Grandpa Jim.
~ July 10th, 2008~
Aiden doing a good
job of scaring the fish away!
Kylie caught the one and only fish of the day!
She wasn't so sure about touching it.....
I LOVE the look on her face! :o)

Even though the rest of us got "SKUNKED"
in the fish department, we had plenty
of luck catching crawdads!
if you have never "caught" a crawdad before...
The process is fairly simple:
1. Tie a piece of raw chicken to a rope.
2. Toss it in the water.
3. Watch & Wait.
4. Pull in the rope and put the crawdads in a bucket.
5. Repeat!
Megan pulling in some crawdads.

Our Bucket Full
Yellowstone & Island Park
~August 1st, 2008~
We made a little friend at "Fire Hole Canyon"

Isn't he cute!


Try to focus on the moose... Not on my son's
princess helmet!
St. George
~June 27th, 2008~





We had a really good time,
I can't wait for this Summer!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kylie's face when she was touching the fish is priceless! It reminds me of the same face Solomon pulled when he had to touch his first fish...lol! I'm with ya, I can't wait for summer either!

Lynsie said...

Why didn't I know you went to Yellowstone? I am so jealous! That is for sure one of m favorite places on earth!