Monday, December 1, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

This year we had Josh's Dad & Grandpa come to our house for dinner, I cooked a turkey with all the trimmings.... mashed potatoes, stuffing, rolls, gravy, brown sugar carrots, apple pie, banana cream pie... And what do I get in return? A horrible case of the stomach flu! Thank goodness it wasn't food poisoning! I still don't think I will ever eat turkey and stuffing again! Stomach flu aside, it was nice to have a little time-out from day to day life and take a moment to count our blessings.... given the current state of things, I sometimes forget how much I really do have to be thankful for. We hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving, we sure did!

Megan painted this turkey at school...


He is saying... "Don't Eat Me... Eat a popsicle and cherries!"

Kylie made this delicious apple pie
all by herself at Activity Days.
Needless to say, we had it all eaten by Thanksgiving
and she got to make us another one!
YUMMY!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear that you have been sick. I hope that you get feeling better soon!

Lynsie said...

Oh my gosh! That turkey and caption is the cutest thing I have ever seen!!