Thursday, December 18, 2008

Family Pictures...

We had our family pictures taken this week to send out with our Christmas cards.
My brother took them and he did an awesome job!
I had been procrastinating because I really wanted them
to be in the snow.... the weather finally cooperated!
This field is next to our house and we are
lucky enough to enjoy that beautiful view every day!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You guys are such a cute family!

The Bills Bunch said...

Love the family pictures almost as much as we love the family. The snow makes the pictures great. Merry Christmas!

Debi Thompson Cunningham said...

These pictures are great! Which one of your brothers took them, I might have to recruit him to do some for me! We got to see your dad last Sunday, we hope to see you during the Holidays. Love, Aunt Debi

Lynsie said...

I LOVE these pictures!!!