Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Josh & Traci plus 8

Here is a little picture of what it is that I do all day now.....
And why I may seem to be just a little crazy!

From Left to Right: Henry-6, Ryan-6, Caroline-3, Kylie-9,
Lea-11 months, Aiden-2, Jacey-7 & Megan-6.
So basically, Jon & Kate have nothing on me!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You poor thing!!! I have seen you watching the Cardon kids lately and thinking "what a nice neighbor." Why are you watching them? Are their parents working now? If you ever need help just let me know.

Melinda said...

Hey Tracie! I forgot you even had this website! I miss Mapleton so much I can hardly stand it, and seeing these darling pics of your family makes it worse. You are looking so GREAT! Have you lost weight? And are you full time babysitter? Bless your heart! Tell me what else is going on in the Diamond family! My email is melindaollerton@hotmail.com. BTW, I am prego and due in September, but just had major abdominal surgery a few weeks ago. The kids are still adjusting and miss home like me. Jared loves his job, and although Rexburg sucks, we feel blessed to have a good job right now. How are you guys holding up with the economy? Love your guts and hope to hear from you soon! Love, Melinda

The Taylor's said...

You are brave, I can't even get three under control...everyone keeps telling me it gets easier, I am still waiting...:)

SHS Class of 99 said...

You are CRAZY girl!! I have no idea how you do it! I love your blog! It's so cute! I had no idea you made cakes!! I love all the birthday cakes you made your girls too!! And... what a fun vacation to seattle!!! Your family is adorable!