15 years ago, Josh's captain, Captain Gaulke
started a tradition at his firehouse.
He invites the families of his crew to the station for a fun
evening of dinner and pumpkin carving.
Josh helping Kylie get all the "GUTS" out.
Aiden hard at work.
Fireman or Axe Murderer?? Engineer Kevin Forbes
Captain Gaulke
The final results ~
"HAPPY" ,"PUNKY", "AIDEN" & "HARRY" Megan & her pumpkin "HAPPY"
Traci's pumpkin "HARRY"


2 comments:
Oh my gosh you make me SICK!!!! HOW can one person be so good at EVERYTHING she does?!?!?!? Look at your pumpkin! IT looks like it could be on the cover of Martha Stewart Living. I hate you.
Traci,
What an amazing pumpkin!! I seriously think that is the best pumpkin carving I have ever seen who wasn't a professional. Maybe you are trying to tell us something! Well, it looks great! It confused me when I saw the other comment because her name is so close to mine. :) I was pretty sure I hadn't commented on your blog yet.
Post a Comment